Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Two down, one to go

For the first time in over four years I have only one child at home with me. I don't know what to do! S1 is in school full time and S2 is currently at his first day of preschool. That leaves me with S3 and 2+ hours to fill, on a regular recurring basis. So far today we have played an alphabet game on the computer and sang a bunch of silly songs. Now S3 is eating breakfast since he woke up right before we took S2 to preschool. Speaking of which, S2 was fifteen minutes late because I was thinking we had to leave at 9:15 to get there at 9:30 but class really starts at 9:15. Oops. Thank goodness he didn't notice.

I am looking forward to this chance to really spend quality time with S3. He's always just had to kind of tag along. Now I can work on all those brain building activities that I did with the other two. We will see if S3 can stand all the mommy love and attention. Another day, when we are actually ready for the day, we will go to the park and play. This will be fun as S3 has never been to a park to play. Plus the weather is starting to get cooler so we need to take advantage of the opportunity before it gets too cold. Now I just have to remember to pick S2 up on time!

No comments: