Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back to School

I don't who is more ready for school to start, me or S1. Today we stopped by his school, one for special needs kids, to drop off medication (for the seizure disorder) and a bunch of forms (food allergy, medication permission form, and medical care form all of which had to be signed by his doctor and the standard emergency contact sheet). I went once my sister was home to watch the youngest two. When we got to the school S1 was happy to run up to the front doors but he didn't want to go in because he'd rather check out the cool white caddy out front. Since I wouldn't let him do that he dropped to the ground. That is until he saw Miss Susan, then he hopped up, ran over to her, grabbed her hand and started dragging her off to the classroom! He was in Miss Susan's class for an hour every afternoon the last few months of school to help give him more interaction with higher functioning children. S1 apparently liked her and must be excited to be back with her full time this year. I am glad to know that he likes his teacher, it makes me feel good about sending him off.

No comments: