Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What a Good Little Helper Part 2

S1 totally cracks me up. Last night Dave was going to go pick up a prescription and I was going to Wally World. S3 was going to go with me and S1 was going with Dad. S2 is old enough and mature enough to stay home with D1 for half an hour while we ran our errands. D1 wasn't feeling well and we didn't want to take her out and it was getting late.

I went down the stairs to tell S1 that he was going to go on a car ride with dad. He, of course, went happily up the stairs. But then he started trying to drag me to the door. I told him he was going with dad but he saw me with my wallet and was not letting go. That's when he noticed D1 sitting on the floor in front of us. He dragged me over to her and pulled my arm down towards her. When I didn't pick her up, he proceeded to bend over and take her by the arm and lift it up to my arm - which he still was pulling down. Apparently he's figured out that she goes where I go so if I was going to take him anywhere, he'd better get sister first! So proud of him.

No comments: