Friday, July 18, 2008

Touching

The other day Dave had some friends passing through town on a road trip so they used our place as a rest stop. Which, by the way, you are also welcomed to do if passing through. We had a nice little visit. S3 was very friendly with our visitors and S2 basically hid in our bedroom. He finally came out and clung to my leg. As S2 refused to look at or greet our visitors, S3 said, "This is my brother (S2), he's my best friend." I almost melted on the spot. It was so darn sweet. S3 was so sincere, it was wonderful.

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

just like Lincoln & Harison. they either are so wild about visitors or hiding. lol, i know the feeling. they are either enemies or "my best brother" in their words. smiles!!

Emma said...

That is so sweet. It's good to read your blog again. I'm glad you survived the month w/o Dave. And I would have loved to see the grin on S1's face when he saw his dad again! How precious!