Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Rambling

Rambling, that's what I plan to do in this post! Can you tell the holidays and the subsequent recovery have taken over my life? I knew it had been a while since I had posted, but it's been almost six weeks. Amazing. So, we stayed home for the holidays, but things were still busy. We had several Christmas parties to attend for David's work and groups he plays in. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to get to go out and not have to pay for it! You all know what a penny pincher I can be. Then it was Christmas, which I will write about in another post soon, I promise. Dave had six days off so there was a lot of Playstation 2 going on at our home. It was also filled with late nights and sleeping in. The best was one day when the kids even slept in until 10:30 am! We also used the time to do things as a family and visit with friends and relatives. Then school got back into full swing and I have tried to get into shape! Well, a shape other than the round squishy one that I am currently in. More on that in another post.

Anyway, since I sent out Christmas letters telling everyone to check my blog, I guess that I had better start writing in it again! Hopefully I will keep up on doing it every few days.

No comments: