Friday, November 24, 2006

Nap or No Nap

Well, Thanksgiving was a huge hit. It was us and two of Dave's siblings. There was more than enough food to go around. The boys enjoyed playing with their aunt and uncle - mom and dad are sooo boring. However, no one napped as I had expected even though they did watch football and eat turkey. So, I tried to lay down anyway and even though I was tired, I only managed to get S2 to fall asleep. Of course that meant that I was then up and doing the dishes. There weren't many since we used paper and plastic and I cleaned up as I went along, mostly. My MIL will be so proud of me!

Aunt K kept trying to get S3 to say her name. But every time anyone said, "S3, say Aunt K," he would reply back "NO!" So we'll just start calling her Aunt No from now on.

Dave borrowed a PS2 so there was a lot of that going on. We also watched a bit of the parade but S1 lost interest whenever the band went off camera.

The "fun" part was that my SIL spent the night and we got up at 4:30 am to get some killer deals when the stores opened at 5 am. We were mostly lucky. Now my Christmas shopping is almost complete. However, by the time we hit the check out at our third stop, Bath & Body Works, I forgot to pay for my purchase with the gift card I had! Urgh. Oh well, they have a new sale that starts tomorrow! He he he. Watch the photo blog because I will be downloading some pics from the glorious day of indulgence.

No comments: